Share your stories, your advice or your lessons in life with MADSJunction readers. We are always looking for high-quality fresh content to share.
If you have valuable advice to share with our readers to motivate them to succeed then we are looking to feature you.
We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion. We do not offer do-follow links either. We work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content. So, if you’re looking for any of these things, you are in the wrong place.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
Here are a few guidelines:
Our focus is on motivation and success in life. We like articles that fit within the self-development genre: Motivation, Productivity, Success, Inspiration, and Lifestyle. Please browse through the website categories.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired.
- Please make sure your article is between 1200-1500 words; we’re looking for clear and detailed articles that deliver a huge impact.
- Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting it. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of that.
• Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any article on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
• Using images is recommended. Our formatting team usually chooses what image to put as the featured image of an article. However, if you want to submit a featured image with your article, please attach it to the email. We may or may not use the image you submit with the article, that will be up to our editors.
• We do not promote guest contributors’ websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the article to articles you have written for other websites. Just make sure they are to articles you have written, not to your eBook or mastermind class. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant or don’t belong, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
If the editor feels there is a better article that should be linked, they will change it.
• Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
- We do not accept articles submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in google docs.
- Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above, we will ask you to resubmit it when it is up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributors valuable time.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to MADSJunction then please send the following:
• Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
• We ask that you set up a gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – Gravatar (Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.) Please do this before submitting your article.
• The completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the reader’s eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Thank you and we look forward to sharing your best article!